The time has come to get super creative with Kirstie Allsopp and her team of hand-picked crafting experts. Throw yourself in at the crafting deep end at The Handmade Fair where you will be inspired by some of the biggest names in craft. Think Sophie Conran, Annie Sloan, Imogen Owen and Mr X Stitch, not forgetting Kirstie's own dad, auctioneer Charles Hindlip.
Try your hand at brush lettering, the traditional art of Indian Block Printing, modern calligraphy, cocktail making and much, much more.
- Learn a new skill in the popular skills workshops. Choose from a wealth of crafting know how from Modern Tapestry Wallhanging to Hoop Screen Printing and get involved in the Q & As.
- Join the Janome sewing masterclass sessions to refine your sewing expertise.
- Feed your creative cravings in the Grand Makes with the likes of Fabulous Floral Cupcakes and Wooden Floral Wreath sessions.
- Be inspired in the Super Theatre with talks from Annie Sloan to Sophie Conran and our very own Mollie Makes Mash Up!
When you're weary from all this learning you can go and relax in the Shopping Village where you will find Kirstie's handpicked sellers offering beautifully crafted handmade products, tools and materials so you can hurry home and practice what you've learnt! This can all be washed down with their quirky and delicious food and drink.
Tickets are on sale now, and we have an exclusive offer giving you £3 off Full Experience tickets (usually £32) with a free Jewellery Maker kit worth £20! This includes Super Theatre, Skills Workshops and Grand Make.
Quote the code YARN4 to claim your special offer:
Your £29 Full Experience ticket includes:
- 1 x Super Theatre session – see Kirstie Allsopp, Keith Brymer Jones, Annie Sloan, the Mollie Makes Mash Ups and more
- 1 x Skills Workshop – you’ve got 20 sessions to choose from, includeing calligraphy, wirework, willow weaving and cross stitch
- 1 x Grand Make – share tips and tricks with 300 other visitors while you make origami trinket boxes or a wooden floral wreath
- Entry to the Shopping Village and Artisan Marketplace – shop for beautiful handmade products, tools and materials, and delicious food and drink.
- A Jewellery Maker kit worth £20, containing everything you need to make a complete piece of jewellery.
Book tickets at thehandmadefair.com/Hampton-court, or by calling 0871 230 7132 and quoting YARN4.
*Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras. Booking fees apply.