Arena Travel's Scottish Crafting Escape is a Stitchtopia holiday with quilting tutors Pat Archibald and Gillian Cooper. Departing on Saturday 29 April, you'll enjoy five nights in the 4* Stirling Highland Hotel, with visits to the unique Wemyss School of Needlework, the Fife Folk Museum, and a guided tour of the city of Edinburgh.
Your holiday includes:
- One day entrance to the Edinburgh Knitting and Stitching Show
- A half-day hand quilting workshop with Gillian Cooper at your hotel in Stirling
- A half-day quilting workshop with Pat Archibald at her studio in Edinburgh
- Five nights’ accommodation at the 4* Stirling Highland Hotel on a half-board basis
- Tour of Edinburgh
- Excursion to the Fife Folk Museum and the Wemyss School of Needlework
For more details and the full itinerary, visit the Stitchtopia website here. And to book or chat to a travel advisor, call our booking line on 01473 660 800.
And for details of other Stitchtopia crafting holidays, including a trip to the Shetland Isles, a visit to Iceland, and knitting in Harrogate with Debbie Bliss, click here.