Join us this Christmas for a cruise on the river Rhine, and a trip to the traditional German Christmas Markets. You'll enjoy the large market in Cologne, as well as smaller markets in towns along the Rhine.
We'll also host informal ‘knit and natter’ sessions along the trip, and you'll receive a festive kit and goodie bag.
The trip lasts for three nights, from 28th Nov to 1st Dec 2016. On Day one you'll arrive in Dusseldorf, and transfer to the 4* Switzerland ship in Cologne; after dinner you'll explore the Christmas Markets of the Old Town. The second day is spent in Koblenz, with a morning workshop and a visit to the Christmas Markets
On day three you'll sail through the Rhine Gorge, with a second workshop and time at Old Quarter Markets in Rudesheim, before returning to Cologne.
The trip's price includes:
- Scheduled return flights with British Airways from London Heathrow to Dusseldorf
- Return transfers between airport and ship
- Three nights' accommodation aboard the 4* ms Switzerland II River Cruise Ship
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily while on board
- Accompanied by tutor Sara Huntington with programme of activities, project kit and ‘goody bag’
- The services of an experienced Arena Travel tour manager
And the first five people to book will each receive a special bonus gift from us – two balls of Sirdar Simply Recycled DK yarn, and one of these knitting books.
For full details of the trip, click here.