This year we're very excited to work with Arena Travel on several holidays: trips to the Faroe Islands, Yarndale and Florence.
You can find out more about the Faroe Islands knitting holiday here, and the Yarndale and Florence trips are for both knitting and crochet.
So why not arrange a trip with a friend? It’ll be fun for you both, and you'll save on single supplements too.
The first ten people to book for Yarndale as an individual will have no single supplement to pay – saving you £84! So don’t miss out, click below for more details.
LAST OF THE SUMMER YARN – YARNDALE
• Travel dates 23rd-26th September 2016
• Relaxed ‘Sit & Stitch’ knitting and crochet sessions with tutors Kirstie McLeod and Sara Huntington, with a kit included!
• Three nights at the 4* Majestic, Harrogate on a bed and breakfast basis
• Day entrance ticket to Yarndale
• Visit to Gawthorpe Hall for a private tour of the Textile Collection
All from just £499 per person. For full details of prices and the itinerary, click here or call 01473 660800.
• Travel dates 3rd-7th November 2016
• Return flights London Heathrow-Pisa
• The company and expertise of tutors Kirstie McLeod and Carol Meldrum
• Knitting and crochet workshops with Kirstie and Carol, with a lovely kit included!
• Four nights at the 4* Grand Hotel Baglioni on a bed and breakfast basis
All from just £1289 per person. For full details of prices and the itinerary, click here or call 01473 660800.