Easter is fast approaching and we've been busy collecting an 'egg-cellent' range of totally free yarny projects for you to dig your needles into!
1. A lovely project for stashbusting, why not upcycle a branch into a lovely Easter tree, then decorate with Kirstie McLeod's cute eggs?
2. These cosy Drops Easter egg slippers make for a super useful alternative gift - especially if the recipient is on a choccy-free diet!
3. Living in the same home as the Aardman studios in Bristol, we love Wallace & Gromit and are enamoured with this Shaun The Sheep scarf and glove set - and we're sure he'll keep your little ones cosy if there's a bit of a chill on your Easter egg hunt!
4. Mikey the Mouse is just the cutest, chubby little mouse - what better gift than a lifelong keepsake? You can find this pattern on the Wool Warehouse website here.
5. These bright and cheerful daffodils by Sirdar will be sure to lighten any room without wilting away! They'd look wonderful being crocheted onto a wreath or as a brooch too - we won't judge you if keep this project yourself!
7. Alan Dart is one of our all time favourite designers at Simply Knitting, so we're really pleased to find this Easter chick pattern for free here!
9. If you've already bought some little chocolate eggs then you'll be needing a presentation basket for them! This sweet little pattern is really speedy and another stashbuster project for sure!
10. Over at our sister site, Simply Crochet, we've got the perfect egg cosy project primed and ready for as many eggs and soldiers you can gobble down this Easter!